By Leon P Priz
As I saw the videos of the planes impacting the world trade center’s twin towers, I was beside myself with disbelief. It was too much to process mentally. It seemed like a movie. There is no doubt that the events of September 11, 2001 are known by every human on the planet, and has affected the world deeply.
The “official” story, which was not properly investigated, is that the world trade center buildings came down because Islamic terrorists flew planes into the buildings. But, what about world trade center building no.7? No planes crashed into that building, and yet it came down, allegedly due to an office fire. That’s something which makes one go, “Hmmmmm!” Can a normal office fire actually bring down a building? 1560 architects and engineers, under the collective name, “Architects and Engineers for 9-11 Truth”, are taking this issue to court in America. They say that there is NO WAY a simple office fire could get hot enough to melt steel-reinforced concrete columns. I personally have seen people’s homes completely burned out with no structural damage to the concrete structure whatsoever. Thusly, I had found myself taken in by conspiracy theories regarding the fallen world trade center buildings. However, new information has come to light, which sets the record straight. Let me say that there has come forth a Ph.D. scientist who has debunked all the previous explanations about how the world trade center buildings actually came down. Her name is Dr. Judy Wood.
Dr. Judy Wood is a scientist, and she collects evidence, not theories. She has written a book with her findings, entitled: “Where Did the Towers Go?” Herein below, I shall elucidate some of her findings, evidence only; and, you decide where the towers went. Okay?
1. From scientific observation of the collapse of the world trade center towers, Dr. Wood found that the buildings fell, or actually were pulverized, faster than the laws of physics would allow. If in a free fall, as from a controlled demolition, it should have taken 9 seconds for the towers to fall. In fact, it took only 8 seconds for the buildings to be mostly pulverized and the remainder to hit the ground.
2. As alluded to above, the buildings, for the most part, didn’t fall, but were pulverized mid-air.
3. The twin towers were destroyed from the top-down, not from the bottom-up.
4. The upper 80% of the twin towers was turned into fine dust and did not crash to the ground. Many of the cleanup crew were surprised at the lack of rubble.
5. The upper 90% of world trade center no.7 was turned into fine dust and did not crash to the ground.
6. Remaining steel beams that were found were not melted, but rather had a “swiss-cheese” appearance. That is to say, they were full of holes.
7. According to eye-witness accounts, some things did spontaneously combust, without the existence of high heat, while other things did not. In fact, some of the “first responders” said that the dust cloud felt cool.
8. There was no evidence of any burnt human bodies.
9. The windows of surrounding buildings had odd-shaped holes “cut” out of them.
10. The north wing of WTC 4 was left standing, neatly sliced from the main body which virtually disappeared.
And for me, here are the clinchers:
11. The WTC1 and WTC2 rubble pile was far too small to account for the total mass of the buildings.
12. The WTC7 rubble pile was too small for the total mass of the building and consisted of a lot of mud.
I don’t know where the towers went, but Dr. Wood suggests that they went into dust. They were mostly pulverized, disintegrated, separated into in nano-particles. What could do something like that? An airplane? No. Jet fuel? No. What? Do we even have the technology on this planet to do something like that? I don’t know. Do you?
In any case, Dr. Wood’s data conclusively proves that the buildings did not come down by controlled demolition as many conspiracy theorists are suggesting. However, to their credit, it does look somewhat like a controlled demolition. The elements of thermite, an ingredient in bombs which consists of aluminum and oxidised iron, were found in the rubble. But, Dr. Woods says that those ingredients could be found if steel and aluminum were pulverized into their base elements.
So, my dear conspiracy theorists, I love you, but we were wrong. There is no way on God’s green earth that controlled demolition could account for 80 to 90% of the world trade center buildings just disintegrating. 9-11 wasn’t an inside job; it was something far more nefarious than our minds can even comprehend. I’m still trying to wrap my mind around it.
At the beginning of this article, I posed the question: “Where did the towers go?” I think that Dr. Wood has sufficiently answered that question. The question that remains is: “How did they go?” This article, being an opinion piece, I’m allowed to speculate and give my opinion. But, I have no opinion to answer that question. I do not have the necessary knowledge to explain how a building can be pulverized mid-air by some unseen force. However, I can give you my opinion as to why the world trade center was targeted for destruction. And I shall.
The world trade center buildings weren’t just any buildings. They were icons of democracy and a free-market economy. Clearly, to me, those buildings were targeted to cripple the free-market system. In addition, the destruction of those buildings was to instill terror in the hearts of humankind. On both accounts, it worked. There is no doubt that the events of 9-11 set in motion a series of event that has led to our current market failures; and, there is no doubt that people have been terrorized by the events of 9-11. My next question is who would want to do such a thing? Who stood to gain by such a heinous deed? I don’t know. Do you?